The Astroline is a modern line in the Dovre’s range of high-quality stoves. A refined contemporary design has deliberately been chosen, which allows Astroline stoves to fit well into many different interior styles.
- Astroline design stoves feature a special glass aeration system,
- Air wash, which helps keep your door glass clean for longer.
- That way you can fully enjoy the fascinating view of the fire!
Thanks to the unique secondary combustion system these stoves are among the first to comply with new stricter emission standards.
The latest generation of Dovre stoves has a unique dual combustion system. Secondary air is taken into the stove from the rear. This is first heated and then directed into the combustion chamber via a special baffle plate. This causes secondary combustion which consumes the remaining combustible flue gases.
Result: improved heat production and cleaner and environmentally-friendly combustion.
Air wash glass aeration for a window that stays clean longer
The Dovre glass aeration system uses a spoiler to direct the secondary combustion gases along the window first. As a result unburned flue gasses and condensates are kept away from the glass so that it stays clean for a longer period of time.
ASTRO 4 can be recognized by the flat side glass.
General Technical specifications
- Nominal performance: 8 kW = 270 m³
- Maximum performance: 10 kW = 335 m³
- Combustible CB: wood
- Combustible MF: wood, briquettes and anthracite (by special order only)
- Length logs: 25 cm
- Diameter connection: 150 mm
- Combustion air from outside through the pedestal or the wood box
- Diameter of outside air connection: 100 mm
- Height of chimney connection: 985 mm
- Connection on top or at back
- Floor plate
Secondary Combustion Freestanding
- Wood box
- Flat side glass
- Weight: 170 kg
- WxHxD: 465 x 1140 x 420 mm
- Efficiency: 76.4 %
Prices exclude Installation