5kg Natural Lump Charcoal
- Restaurant Grade
- Sourced from Sustainable Plantations
- Timber from sustainable plantations is dried and loaded into kilns where the burning process occurs. The charcoal is then bagged and stored for 13 days for conditioning.
BENEFITS – Natural Charcoal vs Briquettes
- All Natural
- Unlike most briquettes, lump charcoal is 100% natural.
- Healthier, better tasting food
- With natural charcoal, all you get is great tasting food, without the additives found in briquettes.
- Easy to light
- Lighting natural charcoal is a breeze. Place one block of our Eco Wood Firelighter in the center of your charcoal, light, and wait 10 minutes and you will be on your way to creating culinary perfection!
- Higher Temperatures
- Natural charcoal generally burns hotter than a gas grill or briquettes. Higher temperatures means better tasting food.
- Ready, Set, Go
- Your Kamado JAN can be ready to cook within 10 minutes using natural lump charcoal.
- Temperature Control
- Natural Lump Charcoal is more responsive to oxygen. By using the air intake and flue outlet on your Kamado JAN, you can control your desired temperate to the degree allowing for easy, versatile temperature cooking.
- Cleaning is a breeze
- Charcoal creates less ash than briquettes.