Specifications and Standard Fittings:
The Allegro features a black, painted steel structure with a black, mirrored glass door and nickel-plated steel inserts. The brazier is manufactured out of very thick cast iron.
- The stove has a “star” pellet-feeding system, with a pellet storage tank capacity of 22kg
- An hourly fuel consumption of 0.52 – 2.79 kg/hour.
- The maximum burn time is around 43 hours, and the hours can be programmed on a daily and weekly basis.
The Air Pro System allows heating of 2 adjoining rooms, with the heat being evenly distributed by means of a fan and ducting system. If suitably ducted, each straight branch can be up to 12-14m long. This saves on traditional heating costs and any major masonry work. Fan operation can also be completely turned off.
This stove features a large ash drawer, a digital touch screen control pane, ‘intelligent heating’ which controls the set room temperature, and 3 independent fans. The stove can be connected to an outdoor thermostat and with the “Palazzetti App” on your smartphone, the Allegro is remote controlled.
- A sealed stove, it can draw its combustion air directly from outdoors;
- Combustion Dynamic Control;
- The digital touch screen control panel allows operating hours to be programmed on a daily and weekly basis;
- Room temperature probe controls the set temperature;
- Fan operation can be turned off completely to heat exclusively by natural radiation and convection, thus increasing acoustic comfort;
- Designed to function with our Connection Box;
This unit is tested and certified according to international regulations and standards. Imported from Italy, it comes with a 2-year limited guarantee.
- Dimensions: 53 x 55 x 117 cm
- Weight: 145 kg
- Nominal heat input: 13.598 (Kw) – 11700 (Kcal/h)
- Efficiency at nominal heat output: 88.54 %
- Efficiency at reduced heat output: 93.53 %
- Nominal heat output: 12 (Kw) – 10400 (Kcal/h)
- Reduced heat output: 2.39 (Kw) – 2100 (Kcal/h)
- Fuel hopper capacity: 22 (kg)
- Hourly fuel consumption: 0.52 (kg/h) – 2.79 (kg/h)
- Maximum burn time: 43 h
- Exhaust outlet fitting ø 8 cm
Prices exclude Installation