The Ecofire Bianca is a classically designed pellet stove that can draw its combustion air directly from outdoors.
Specifications and Standard Fittings:
- Steel unit with metal cladding;
- Balance door with self-balancing hinges features special dampers to improve the door’s seal
- Ceramic glass (800°) featuring an air wash system;
- Thick cast iron burn pot;
- “Star” pellet-feed system;
- Large ash drawer and Speedy Clean system;
- Digital, touch screen control panel;
- Operating hours can be programmed on a daily and weekly basis;
- Variable-speed fan with Zero Speed Fan technology allows the fan to be switched off to increase acoustic comfort and favour natural heat diffusion;
- Front hot air outlet;
- The Quick Start system reduces ignition time and saves you electricity;
- The Palazzetti APP allows for remote mobile device programming in combination with the connection box (optional extra);
- High-efficiency flue gas heat exchanger.
This unit is tested and certified according to international regulations and standards. Imported from Italy, it comes with a 2-year limited guarantee.
Dimensions WxDxH (cm): 56 x 55 x 120
Weight: 183 kg
Heat output: 12 kW
Efficiency > 90%
Maximum operating range (h): 44**
Fuel hopper capacity: 22 kg
Hourly fuel consumption: 0.5~ ÷2.8~ kg/h
Rear stovepipe fitting Ø: 8 cm
**At minimum running power and in continuous cycle mode. The reported data refer to tests performed using pellets with an average Lower Calorific Value of 4,108 kcal/h and moisture range of 6% to 7%.