Denise’s unique feature is its’ depth, and at only 26.5cm deep, plus the option of installing it flush against the wall, makes it perfect for passageways, corridors and narrow rooms.
Specifications and Standard Fittings:
- Versions available: mirrored glass, teak, black, and ivory painted cladding
- This space-saving stove has a particularly small depth and can be installed with its back flush against the wall;
- Mirrored glass “feature” door lets the fire be seen when the firebox is ignited;
- Double glazed;
- Thick cast iron burn pot and firebox back panel;
- Large ash pan;
- Digital LCD panel;
- Operating hours can be programmed on a daily and weekly basis;
- Room temperature probe controls the set temperature;
- The stove can be connected to an outdoor thermostat;
- The 400 m3/h tangential fan is has variable speed adjustment;
- Twin Air System to heat adjoining rooms;
- Can be installed with a top stovepipe with the special kit.
This unit is tested and certified according to international regulations and standards. Imported from Italy, it comes with a 2-year limited guarantee.
Dimensions WxDxH (cm): 90.6 x 29.6/26.5 x 109.7
Weight: 170 kg
Heat output: 7.4 kW
Efficiency ~ 93.5%
Maximum operating range (h): 28**
Fuel hopper capacity: 17 kg
Hourly fuel consumption (kg/h): 0.6~ ÷ 1.6~
Rear stovepipe fitting Ø: 8 cm
**At minimum running power and in continuous cycle mode. The reported data refer to tests performed using pellets with an average Lower Calorific Value of 4,108 kcal/h and moisture range of 6% to 7%.