This space saving pellet stove is ideal for installation in corridors, corners and narrow rooms. These units are just a few centimetres deep and feature a hide-away handle, back to wall installation and a rear or top stovepipe.
Specifications and Standard Fittings:
- This space-saving stove has a particularly small depth and can be installed with its back flush against the wall;
- The stove is cladded with painted steel and has a glass panel;
- Balance door with self-balancing hinges features special dampers to improve the door’s seal
- Stovepipe can be fitted at the top or rear;
- Ceramic glass (800°) featuring an air wash system;
- Firebox and burn pot made in very thick cast iron;
- Large ash drawer and Speedy Clean system;
- Features a digital, touch screen control panel;
- Operating hours can be programmed on a daily and weekly basis;
- Combustion air conveyed outdoors;
- Variable-speed fan with Zero Speed Fan technology (the fan can be switched off to increase acoustic comfort and favour natural heat diffusion);
- Twin Air System available to heat adjoining rooms;
- The Quick Start system reduces ignition time and saves you electricity;
- The Palazzetti APP allows for remote mobile device programming in combination with the connection box (optional extra);
- High-efficiency flue gas heat exchanger.
This unit is tested and certified according to international regulations and standards. Imported from Italy, it comes with a 2-year limited guarantee.
Dimensions WxDxH (cm): 95,5 x 32,8 x 117
Weight: 160 kg
Heat output: 12 kW
Efficiency: > 90%
Maximum operating range h ~ 40**
Fuel hopper capacity: 25 kg
Hourly fuel consumption (kg/h): 0.6 ÷ 2.6
Rear/top stovepipe fitting Ø: 8 cm
Hot air duct Ø: 12 cm
**At minimum running power and in continuous cycle mode. The reported data refer to tests performed using pellets with an average Lower Calorific Value of 4,108 kcal/h and moisture range of 6% to 7%.