The Ecofire is a classic steel stove with a black ceramic top, a modern design and decorative metal sides. With a cast iron door, firebox and brazier, the window is made from heat resistant glass, and comes with an air wash glass cleaning system.
Specifications and Standard Fittings:
The Malu 8 features a digital LCD panel, a ‘cool-touch’ door handle, a large ash drawer and a ‘star’ pellet-feed system.
- The stove comes with a 14 kg pellet storage; has a maximum burn time is 25 hours and an hourly fuel consumption of 0.56 – 1.47 kg per hour.
- The operating hours can be programmed on a daily and a weekly basis. A room temperature probe controls the set room temperature and the fan can be adjusted to various speeds. This stove can be connected to an outdoor thermostat.
- The side panels are available in Ivory, Bordeaux Red and Black.
- The Pellet stove draws its combustion air directly from outdoors
- Made from steel with a metal cladding
- The ceramic glass door (800°) features an air wash system
- Variable-speed fan with Zero Speed Fan technology (the fan can be switched off to increase acoustic comfort and favours natural heat diffusion)
- Designed to function with our Connection Box
- High-efficiency flue gas heat exchanger
Thus unit is tested and certified according to international regulations and standards. Imported from Italy, it comes with a 2-year limited guarantee.
- Dimensions: 53 x 53 x 108 cm
- Weight: 83 kg
- Nominal heat input: 9.3 (Kw) – 8000 (Kcal/h)
- Efficiency at nominal heat output: 87.7 %
- Efficiency at reduced heat output: 91.28 %
- Nominal heat output: 8.2 (Kw) – 7100 (Kcal/h)
- Reduced heat output: 2.2 (Kw) – 1900 (Kcal/h)
- Fuel hopper capacity: 15 (kg)
- Hourly fuel consumption: 0.5 (kg/h) – 1.92 (kg/h)
- Maximum burn time: 30 h
- Exhaust outlet fitting ø 8 cm
Prices exclude Installation